North is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are. We operate a no-quibble refund guarantee. If you are not happy with the product you can return it.
During 14 days following the delivery of your order, you may request the exchange or refund of items, which you must return to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice. Returns will only be accepted if labels and original packaging are fully intact. North cannot accept returns where labels have been removed.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility (and a refund will not be given) until they are received by us. We recommend that you send your returns by recorded post and that you retain proof of postage.
Refunds for returned merchandise will be made within two weeks of the return of the product, to the original purchaser’s credit card. Note that additional duties and/or taxes will not be refunded. For countries within the EU, VAT will be included in the refund.
All exchanges are subject to availability.
Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability. Refunds for faulty items can be made within the 14-day period following delivery.
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know that you are returning goods to us.
• Quote your order number
• State the item that you are returning
• State the reason you are returning the item
• Indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund.
• Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used
• State the preferred delivery address for your exchange
• Ensuring that the goods you are returning are packaged securely – we have to receive goods back in original condition
• Including any paperwork relating to the order
• Ensuring the package is pre-paid, (for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service)
Pilestræde 35, 1
If you have any questions about returning goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org